E and Me!

Evie and I are very busy people, and in attempt to keep everyone across the country updated, I've started a blog!

August 14, 2008

The Fisher Queen



Ok, she's back! It was a vacation filled with Wisconsin fun. Lots and lots and lots of fishing. Evie took to it like...well, a fish to water. She really enjoyed picking the worms and also holding the fish and releasing them. Holding the pole, meant sitting still, so I think that didn't happen much. Evie enjoyed visiting Valerie's family and making new friends. She went horseback riding on a big horse, not a pony, and that was fun too. Evie says they went into the woods a little and the horse went fast! On a boating trip with the family, Evie got to swim in the river for awhile to cool off.


If you know Captain, my dog, you'll understand why this is funny....Valerie's dad has a dog, named Tipper. Tipper likes to play with toys, and for a day or two Evie was amazed..a dog that catches the ball! A dog that brings the ball back to you! WOW!!! What is this all about. But about 3-4 days into the trip, Evie was ready for Tipper to stop playing. I got the call "Tipper won't leave me alone!" You can see why it pays to have a dog who is really a cat who barks at other dogs. LOL


Anyway, my baby came home, and I was happy to see her. She certainly is full of stories! Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

J's World of Fun said...

I'm so glad she had fun. I hope you were able to relax some while she was away...

Elizabeth said...

You'll have to take her out fishing now! Fun.