E and Me!

Evie and I are very busy people, and in attempt to keep everyone across the country updated, I've started a blog!

June 19, 2009

Ice Camp


This week was the launch of Evie's YMCA summer camps. She chose to do Ice Camp this week. Every morning, after opening songs and games, Evie rode a bus to the San Diego Ice Arena. She got a skating lesson every day, and also got to play games and dance on the ice. In the afternoon, they walked a park and played games. Then back to home base for more games, songs, and crafts. I got to go to the Ice Arena this morning, and watch her skate for a few minutes. Today also happened to be Super Hero day, and Evie wore her Super-girl costume.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Fun! What better way to cool off during the hot summer months!