E and Me!

Evie and I are very busy people, and in attempt to keep everyone across the country updated, I've started a blog!

December 28, 2008

Teddy Bear Tea


This is the 4th year that Valerie and I have taken Evie to Teddy Bear Tea. This year we returned to the Westgate Hotel in downtown San Diego, dressed in our best and ready for Tea. Our neighbor Morgan and her mommy and grandma also joined us. We enjoyed tea, hot cocoa, sandwiches, berries and cream, cakes, and scones. It was tasty! Then the girls got to listen to Santa tell a story and play games with an elf. They also got to sit on Santa's lap. The first thing Evie said to Santa was "Do you remember me, Santa?" To which, he said " yes, I remember you." And then she promptly hopped on his knee and talked his ear off. It's a wonderful tradition and I can't wait for next year.

No comments: