E and Me!

Evie and I are very busy people, and in attempt to keep everyone across the country updated, I've started a blog!

September 25, 2008

Do you remember when?

Oh the joy of a simple mud puddle. I remember playing in puddles when I was a kid. My sister and I were blessed with a back yard that merged into a park and we had lot's of puddles. We also lived in Illinois and had REAL rain, which meant lots of places to splash. But kids don't know the difference do they? Evie found herself and puddle and splashed to her hearts content...new shoes? who cares? STOMP!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WAH!! Yes! I do remember that, but I can't figure out why it was so fun... now when William approaches a puddle I scream with a terrifying "NOOOoooooo!" I know that not only his shoes/clothes are doomed, but probably anyone standing with a few feet of him is as well.

Shanna said...

HAHA...I try to keep her clear of the puddles in parking lots and stuff. But I remember loving it so much, that I say, screw the shoes, stomp away! when we are near home. LOL.