E and Me!

Evie and I are very busy people, and in attempt to keep everyone across the country updated, I've started a blog!

May 26, 2008

Happy 50th Val!

This past week Valerie had her half century birthday! Lots of family and friends joined us at the Baily's Wine Country Escape Cabernet House, in Temecula. We had a swimming pool with a water slide (check out the video's on my YouTube or click the link to the Evie Tube on the side of my blog), water fall and jacuzzi, a pool table, ping pong table, and plenty of space for a great party. My sister Niki, my cousin Gretchen and I were in charge of catering and decorating. We had it all planned out, but it was TONS of work, luckily we had lots of extra hands to help! I think everyone had a wonderful time. Captain might have had the most fun of all- the property owners had 5 dogs that were frequent visitors at our house and Captain had fun running free with them. Click here to see pictures of the party and here for pictures of our trip to the beach on Saturday morning.





No comments: